Benefits of eating Grapes every day for a month
Everybody enjoys eating grapes red, green, purple- in all colours and shapes. They are highly nutritious having potassium, carbohydrates, protein, Vitamin A and C, calcium, iron. Eating grapes every day for one month can have wonderful effect on your body.
- Heart healthy -Antioxidants in grapes reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. Research at Boston University has revealed that grape polyphenols could reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and blood pressure while tackling inflammation at the same time.
- Digestion – The water component in grapes along with insoluble fibre in grapes helps digestion a lot. It makes your bowels healthy and also improves is movements.
- Energy – By consuming grapes you feel more energetic due to carbohydrates, particularly cellulose found in grapes, which is a great energy booster. It provides instant energy and also last long time.
- Healthier kidneys – The powerful antioxidants like anthocyanin and resveratrol found in grapes are key elements in fighting off free radicals which could harm your kidneys causing infection and disease. These also help to flush out waste products from your body.
- Cancer Protection – Toxin fighting elements in grapes have anticancer properties helping the body to protect against all types of cancers including breast cancer. Research had shown that resveratrol supplementation reduces cancer risk and grapes are full of it.
- Blood pressure – The potassium found in grapes in useful in maintaining healthy blood pressure levels. Low intake of potassium results in increased risk of blood pressure, and stroke.
- Reduce cholesterol – diets high in resveratrol, which is important component of grapes helps to decrease the cholesterol level.
- Eye health – Resveratrol in grapes helps to protect against glaucoma, cataract and diabetic eye disease. Antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin in grapes help protect the eyes from damage from blue light.
- Memory and Mood Booster – Grapes helps in brain health, boosting your memory and moods.
- Bone Health – Grapes contains many minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus useful for bone health.